One of the biggest advantages of buying party wear sarees online is the convenience of shopping from the comfort of your own home. With just a few clicks, you can browse through an extensive collection of sarees from various brands and designers, and compare their prices and features. Online shopping also offers a wider variety of options, which can be overwhelming but ultimately helps you to find the perfect saree that fits your style and budget.
When it comes to choosing online party wear sarees there are several factors to consider. First, the occasion and the theme of the event should be kept in mind. For example, if it’s a wedding or a formal party, it is ideal to go for sarees that have a more elegant and sophisticated look. For more casual events or parties, you can opt for sarees that are lighter in weight and have a more playful or trendy look.
Another important factor to consider is the fabric of the saree. Party wear sarees can be made from a variety of fabrics such as silk chiffon georgette & crepe, among others. The fabric of the saree not only affects the look & feel of the outfit but also plays a crucial role in determining the comfort level of the wearer. For instance, silk sarees are perfect for weddings & formal events due to their rich texture and intricate designs. But chiffon or georgette sarees are more lightweight and breezy, making them suitable for outdoor events.
There are various types of party wear sarees available online. Here are a few popular types:
- Designer Sarees: Designer online party wear sarees are a favourite among women who want to make a statement at a party. These sarees are usually made of high-quality fabrics like silk, georgette, or chiffon, and have intricate designs and patterns, often embellished with embroidery, sequins, or beads.
- Embroidered Sarees: Embroidered sarees have detailed patterns and designs that are created by stitching threads onto the fabric. These sarees can have embroidery all over or just on the border and pallu.
- Printed Sarees: Printed sarees are a great option for casual parties or events. They can have floral prints, geometric patterns, or abstract designs. These sarees are usually made of lightweight fabrics like chiffon, crepe, or georgette.
- Sequin Sarees: Sequin sarees are perfect for evening parties and events. These sarees have small sequins attached to the fabric that reflect light and give a shimmery effect. They are available in a range of colours and fabrics.
- Half-and-Half Sarees: Half-and-half sarees are a trendy option that features two different fabrics or colours on the same saree. For example, the top half of the saree could be made of net or lace, while the bottom half could be made of silk or chiffon.
- Sarees with Cape: Sarees with capes are a contemporary take on the traditional saree. The cape can be made of sheer fabric or can be heavily embellished to add more drama to the outfit.
- Lehenga Sarees: Lehenga sarees combine the best of both worlds – the elegance of a saree and the comfort of a lehenga. These sarees have a pre-stitched skirt and a dupatta attached to the waist, which makes them easy to wear and walk in. They are often heavily embellished and perfect for weddings or formal parties.
- Banarasi Sarees: Banarasi sarees are known for their rich texture and intricate designs. These sarees are made of pure silk and have gold or silver zari work woven into the fabric, which makes them perfect for weddings and formal events.
- Net Sarees: Net sarees have a delicate and see-through fabric that adds a touch of elegance to any outfit. They are usually embellished with sequins or embroidery and are perfect for evening parties.
- Chikankari Sarees: Chikankari sarees are made using the traditional embroidery technique from Lucknow, India. These sarees have intricate white threadwork on a light-colored fabric like cotton, georgette, or chiffon, making them perfect for summer parties or events.
The color and design of the saree are also important considerations. Generally, brighter colors and bold designs are preferred for party wear sarees, as they tend to make a statement and add a festive touch to the outfit. But, it’s also important to choose a colour and design that complements your skin tone and body shape. For example, darker colours like maroon, navy blue, and black are flattering for most skin tones and can make the wearer look slimmer.
Apart from the saree itself, the blouse also plays a crucial role in completing the look. It is important to choose a blouse that complements the saree and is comfortable to wear for long hours. Nowadays, there are several trendy blouse designs available online, such as off-shoulder, crop tops, and backless, among others. You can also experiment with different sleeve lengths and necklines to add more variety to your outfit.